How It Works
We help the athlete through the entire recruiting process! From the time of enrollment with us, until they sign to play a college sport. We help in guiding athletes and families with the correct information throughout the recruiting process, but more importantly the steps needed to get there. This includes: helping compose athlete profile, continue to update profile as positive changes are made, helping athlete target schools to specifically fit them, SAT/ACT Testing, NCAA Clearinghouse ID, NAIA Clearinghouse ID, etc.
Prior To Joining Our Program
We see you play or get recommendations from parents, scouts, players, etc. that you can play at the next level. From there, we will watch highlights or come watch you play and decide. If you can play at the next level, we will have an in home meeting with the athlete and family discussing what it will take to play at the next level. If athlete is committed to doing what it takes to play at the next level, we welcome the athlete to our program!
Once Enrolled in Program
- We help build and compose athletes profile consisting of contact, academic, and athletic info. As well as update athlete profile at any time when positive changes occur. (Ex - New Highlights, New Stats, higher GPA, New SAT scores, etc.)
- We send out weekly emails of athletes profile and highlights to colleges that the athlete has target as schools they are interested in.
- We send the athlete a weekly report of how many times specific coaches have viewed profile or watched their highlights.
- Athlete will have their own personal spot with their profile and all highlights on the Train To Perform Iphone/Android App! College Coaches will be subscribed to this APP.
- One of best features of our program that helps athletes recruiting process explode is now when the athlete goes to club team games and college coaches are at event. The coaches have you circled to go watch, instead of by just luck that they see you.
Athlete Profile Example
This just an example to give an idea of what the athlete profile will look like. The contact and academic parts will always be the same no matter which sport. For the athletics page the specific stats will change depending on the sport obviously. The athletic page shown below is basketball.
Coach Tracker Example
This is an example of the weekly reports we send our athletes showing how many times specific college coaches have viewed their profile.
© Second Half Athletes LLC 2015: All Rights Reserved